Discipleship at the individual level forms the most critical component of The Safari and is aimed at helping the believer in:
- Understanding the foundations of the faith.
- Encountering God through personal disciplines and habits.
- Experiencing and expressing the love of God to one another in the body of Christ.
- Participating in Service and Ministry in line with individual skills, gifts and talents.
- Living a life of purpose by engaging in an integrated mission lifestyle as salt and light in the world.